Tuesday 1 August 2017

Quoting Jeanne Moreau

"To me age is a number, just a number. Who cares?"
Jeanne Moreau



"When you live under the power of terror and segregation, you can't ever start a work of art."
Jeanne Moreau

"My aim in life is not to judge."
Jeanne Moreau




"Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age."
Jeanne Moreau

"If you're extremely, painfully frightened of age, it shows."
Jeanne Moreau

"Life doesn't end at 30."
Jeanne Moreau

"My face has changed with the years and has enough history in it to give audiences something to work with."
Jeanne Moreau

"What is amazing for a woman of my age is that I change as the world is changing-and changing very, very fast. I don't think my mother had that opportunity to change."
Jeanne Moreau

"Aging gracefully is supposed to mean trying not to hide time passing and just looking a wreck. Don't worry girls, look like a wreck, that's the way it goes."
Jeanne Moreau

"People's opinions don't interfere with me. Ageing gracefully is supposed to mean trying not to hide time passing and just looking a wreck. That's what they call ageing gracefully. You know?"
Jeanne Moreau



images via and via and via and (by Olivier Roller) via; copyright by the respective owners

4 comments: